Your partner in tea since 1950.
- Our Story Firsd Tea is the U.S. subsidiary of Zhejiang Tea Group, Ltd., China’s largest tea exporter and the world leader in green tea exports. more
- Our Teas Vast selection of teas sourced directly from our farms. Select from various tea grades, tea types, scented teas, and tea blends. Ideal for RTD, private label, iced tea, and new product development. more
- Quality Assurance We are committed to unwavering quality and contributing healthy and honest products. We were one of the first organic tea producers in China, and continue to develop environmentally friendly farming methods. more
Firsd Tea in the News
Explore Our Capabilities
Firsd Tea has developed private label teas and products for many prominent brands and major grocery retailers throughout the world. We are able to develop various products and private label items including: RTD, bagged and specialty tea blends, iced tea blends for commercial grade and food-service application.
- Procurement We are committed to unwavering quality and contributing healthy and honest products. We were one of the first organic tea producers in China, and continue to develop environmentally friendly farming methods.
- Tea Blending Leveraging the infrastructure and competencies of Zhejiang Tea Group, Firsd Tea offers the highest level of blending and formulation capability for both hot tea and iced tea products.
- RTD The RTD segment is the dominant category in the tea industry comprising over 48% of the industry’s wholesale value, exceeding $5.2 billion. Firsd Tea works with leading RTD manufacturers to create innovative tea and functional beverage products.
- Tea Extraction Zhejiang Tea Group boasts the world’s largest tea extraction facility. With a robust R&D and manufacturing capacity, Zhejiang also possesses internal labs to ensure effective quality control measures.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
News and Events
Visit us at the World Tea Expo 2017!
Visit us at the World Tea Expo 2017! Attending the WTE Expo in Las Vegas, NV?
Spring into Summer with TEA! Spring into Savings!
Spring into Summer with TEA! Spring into Savings! SUMMER is almost upon us! In anticipation of the first
- Tea Trends 2019
- China’s Growing Green Tea Pro
- Declines In Grocery Packaged Tea Ma
- Beautiful Specialty Tea Beverage In
- Making Sense of Tea Product Innovat
- Q & A with Meghan Labot: Brand
- Teavana In The Supermarket: Opportu
- The Archetypes of Tea: the Visual L
- Global Tea Championship Awards, Win
- Launch of Tea Program for Coffee, R
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Tea
- World Tea Expo 2018
- What Should Be On Your Tea Menu?
- How To Talk Tea
- Drivers Of US Tea Drinking –
Get in Touch
The below form can be used to contact us for general inquiries.