- Our Story Firsd Tea is the U.S. subsidiary of parent company, Zhejiang Tea Group, Ltd., China’s largest tea exporter and the world leader in green tea exports. more
- Our Teas As a world leader in Chinese tea, we are proud to continue the Chinese tea tradition that dates back over 4,000 years. Our selection includes a variety of green tea, white tea, black tea, pu-erh tea, oolong tea as well as scented and blended teas. more
- Quality Assurance As one of the first organic tea producers in China, we are committed to unwavering quality by developing environment friendly farming methods and contributing healthy and honest products. more
- Procurement Firsd Tea offers the ability to source a broad selection of Chinese teas at the best possible price. Customers who work with us are able to source teas directly from our tea farms in China, reducing cost and ensuring improved quality and consistency.
- Tea Blending Leveraging the infrastructure and competencies of Zhejiang Tea Group, Firsd Tea offers the highest level of blending and formulation capability for both hot tea and iced tea products.
- RTD The RTD segment is the dominant category in the tea industry comprising over 48% of the industry’s wholesale value, exceeding $5.2 billion. Firsd Tea works with leading RTD manufacturers to help create innovative tea and functional beverage products.
- Tea Extraction Zhejiang Tea Group boasts the world’s largest tea extraction facility. With a robust R&D as well as manufacturing capacity, Zhejiang also possesses internal labs to ensure effective quality control measures.
Spring into Summer with TEA! Spring into Savings! SUMMER is almost upon us! In anticipation of the first
Firsd Tea is pleased to announce our new product offering: Blue Butterfly Tea! This caffeine free tisane is also known as Asian Pigeonwing, a plant native to Southeast Asia.
Why is it called “Blue Butterfly Tea”? When infused/steeped with water, the flowers open and resemble a butterfly while infusing the water with a deep blue hue.
- “Tea is the elixir of life!
- Growing U.S. Demand for Specialty G
- Get Ready For Spring with Our Japan
- Tea of the month (January) –
- Matcha an Enduring Trend Industry E
- RTD Tea Sales Increase Globally, Po
- Firsd Tea Announces Private Label P
- Firsd Tea Launches New Website
- Tea of the Month (December)- 20% Of
- THE TRUTH ABOUT TEA AND CAFFEINE
- WHAT TYPE OF TEA ARE YOU: Red Tea?