Organic Yunnan 6112 bears the marks of classic Dian Hong (Yunnan black) teas. These black teas are particularly known for being malty with a raisin-like sweetness. Black teas like Organic Yunnan 6112 have mild caffeine levels and contain antioxidant polyphenols and l-theanine amino acids. Look for reddish-brown hues in the cup, along with malty character. Notes of raisin sweetness and honey are also present. The silken texture also distinguishes Yunnan black teas from brisker black teas that often carry a sharper, more astringent bite. Yunnan black teas add malty notes, smooth texture, and slight sweetness to tea blends and other beverage products.
Contains caffeine. Allergen free. Non-GMO.
- Craft brewers use 1-2 lbs per BBL for Arnold Palmer inspired beers, and to add further maltiness and honey sweetness.
- Yunnan black teas pair well with vanilla, mango, cherry, and peach flavors
- Kombucha brewers can use Yunnan black to create a thicker mouthfeel.
- 5% off regular price for orders of 5-14 lbs.
- 10% off regular price for orders above 15 lbs
- CONTACT US for bulk orders by the case or larger
* Discounts calculated and displayed when you receive your Sales Order confirmation by email.
Download our product description information HERE.