Firsd Tea’s OCG009 Organic Sencha 8911 is grown in Yiwu and Yuhang Counties in Zhejiang Province in China. Sencha is a steamed green tea, which gives it a milder taste compared to the roasted notes of pan-fired green teas (like dragonwell green tea). Chinese senchas are often used in green tea blends due to their smooth and mild character, and lower astringency.
Green teas like sencha have mild caffeine levels and contain antioxidant polyphenols and l-theanine amino acids.
Contains caffeine. Allergen free. Non-GMO.
OCG009 Organic Sencha 8911 is used:
- As a base for green tea blends
- As a base for kombucha and hard kombucha
- Craft brewers use it in projects to provide light, but characteristic, green tea character
- 5% off regular price for orders of 5-14 lbs.
- 10% off regular price for orders above 15 lbs
- CONTACT US for bulk orders by the case or larger
* Discounts calculated and displayed when you receive your Sales Order confirmation by email.
Download our product description information HERE.