Firsd Tea’s OCG012 Organic Kukicha Green is a green tea made in the style of Japanese kukicha using the veins and stems of green tea leaves. The tea is produced in Zhejiang Province, China. Kukicha is made from the processing of steamed green teas, like sencha or matcha.
Green kukicha yields a light yellow color. It delivers very light astringency for a green tea, and offers soft woody and starchy notes of grain and rice.
Contains caffeine. Allergen free. Non-GMO.
OCG012 Organic Kukicha Green is used:
- Tea blenders use kukicha in blends where botanicals and other flavors take center stage
- Create a cold-hopped tea with kukicha and Vista or Cascade hops
- Craft brewers use 1-2 lbs per bbl on the cold side to in rice lagers, farmhouse ale, and pale ale
- 5% off regular price for orders of 5-14 lbs.
- 10% off regular price for orders above 15 lbs
- CONTACT US for bulk orders by the case or larger
* Discounts calculated and displayed when you receive your Sales Order confirmation by email.
Download our product description information HERE.