Firsd Tea’s Gunpowder 3505 is a green tea made from the finest green tea leaves from Zhejiang Province in China. The tea is named “Gunpowder” because the leaves are tightly rolled into pearl shaped pellets that resemble gunpowder and the infusion has a distinct toasty/smoky character. The liquor has a rich golden color. It’s also the main ingredient of the famous Moroccan Mint green tea.
Gunpowder green tea yields a bright yellow color along with a subtle smoky note. It delivers mild briskness for a green tea along with hints of roasted vegetables and a hint of vegetal sweetness in the aftertaste.
Contains caffeine. Allergen free. Non-GMO.
- The most common and popular use is for Moroccan mint tea, which combines sugar, peppermint, and gunpowder green tea
- Create a cold-hopped tea with citra hops and gunpowder
- Craft brewers use 1-2 lbs per bbl on the cold side to infuse green tea character in rice lagers and other, lighter beers
- 5% off regular price for orders of 5-14 lbs.
- 10% off regular price for orders above 15 lbs
- CONTACT US for bulk orders by the case or larger
* Discounts calculated and displayed when you receive your Sales Order confirmation by email.
Download our product description information HERE.