OCO004 Organic Shui Xian 303 is a wiry, dark wulong with characteristics of toasty caramel and roasted nuts. A sweet aftertaste finishes off the silken texture. The color is bright, warm and bister. Some dark oolongs like Shui Xian 303 are also used in milk and bubble teas.
Oolongs like organic Shui Xian have mild caffeine levels and contain antioxidant polyphenols and l-theanine amino acids.
Contains caffeine. Allergen free. Non-GMO.
OCO004 Organic Shui Xian 303 is used:
- Boba tea shops can use the roasty character
- Craft brewers use organic shui xian with fruits to create roasted peach and strawberry flavor
- 5% off regular price for orders of 5-14 lbs.
- 10% off regular price for orders above 15 lbs
- CONTACT US for bulk orders by the case or larger
* Discounts calculated and displayed when you receive your Sales Order confirmation by email.
Download our product description information HERE.