Firsd Tea’s OCO008 Organic Jade Oolong is a rolled wulong tea from Fujian Province. It is lightly oxidized and medium roasted. Oolong teas like Organic Jade Oolong have mild caffeine levels and contain antioxidant polyphenols and l-theanine amino acids.
Organic Jade Oolong steeps to a light golden liquor with soft floral aromas combined with toasted grain. The texture is lightly smooth, and the flavor combines roasted sweet character with a mild acidity. The aftertaste echoes a mellowed, warm, and woody sweetness.
Contains caffeine. Allergen free. Non-GMO.
OCO008 Organic Jade Oolong is used:
- Popular as a cold brew tea
- Use in tea blends with peach, pear, lychee, and rose
- Craft brewers use 1-2 lbs per bbl in orange cream ales, and beers with more corn in the mash
- 5% off regular price for orders of 5-14 lbs.
- 10% off regular price for orders above 15 lbs
- CONTACT US for bulk orders by the case or larger
* Discounts calculated and displayed when you receive your Sales Order confirmation by email.
Download our product description information HERE.