Firsd Tea’s OEH009 Organic Yerba Mate is a caffeinated member of the holly family that is native to South America. It has long been a popular communal beverage in Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, and parts of Brazil. It was originally cultivated by the indigenous tribes of the area, especially the Guarani people. Green mate has a mildly sweet, herbaceous flavor and is now used in caffeinated soft drinks.
Contains caffeine. USDA Organic.
Use Organic Yerba Mate:
- Yerba mate can be used to create iced tea
- Craft brewers use 1-2 lbs per bbl on the cold side for beer and for hard seltzer applications
- Yerba mate can be used in place of tea in kombucha
- Tea blends use yerba mate in place of green tea to give mild flavor with caffeine
- 5% off regular price for orders of 5-14 lbs.
- 10% off regular price for orders above 15 lbs
- CONTACT US for bulk orders by the case or larger
* Discounts calculated and displayed when you receive your Sales Order confirmation by email.
Download our product description information HERE.