4 oz lager, or other light/mild beer
1 gram of OCG020 Organic Jasmine Bouquet green tea
0.5 Tbsp Aseptic Fruit Puree Prickly Pear puree
- Combine 4 oz lager (or other beer with light/mild character) with 1 gram Organic Jasmine Bouquet into a French press or similar container
- Place the beer + tea leaves in the refrigerator overnight
- Check the tea leaves periodically to make sure they remain submerged during this steeping process
- Strain off the infused beer, and stir in the puree
1 BBL beer
2 lbs OCG020 Organic Jasmine Bouquet
2.8 lbs Aseptic Fruit Puree prickly pear puree
* Estimated. Actual measures will vary based on type of beer used and desired results.
As mentioned before, experiment with beers with lighter characteristics. Beers with heavier/stronger profiles will easily overwhelm the delicate jasmine fragrance. Teas generally add a mild, dry mouthfeel. The prickly pear contributes a light sweetness and a bright red/pink color. As always, tweak the final product to make it your own.